OMNI™ PRO X, Tactical Black ICC
The OMNI™ PRO X is the perfect BLS/ ALS Emergency Response System for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with optional Infection Control and M4L Ballistic Armored Protection.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally. Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies
- Optional M4L NIJ Level IIIA ballistic armored protection to vital chest region
- Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
- 3” x 17.5” front name tape area, MERET tape included
- Front laser cut MOLLE panel for accessory customization
- Fits 4+ TS2-Ready™ modules internally or 2 externally
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Add the M8001X to add O2 cylinder storage
The patented OMNI™ PRO X uses specialized interchangeable TS2-Ready™ modules, enabling the first responder to customize the bag depending on a team's requirements. These same modules can also be labeled for easy identification and stowed inside the main compartment of any TS2-Ready™ ready bag.
Model Number: M8101TB
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.