Meret OMNI™ PRO X Complete Infection Control BLS/ALS Total System Response Bag
The Meret OMNI PRO X is an Emergency Response System case designed to help organize first responders’ equipment. It is made of “Infection Control Complete” material that is constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing wipe-clean materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. The bag also has standard ballistic protection.
- Made of wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally
- Front laser cut MOLLE panel for accessory customization
- Inner foam construction to maintain shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag for easy carrying
- Lined back and bottom to resist water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system to distribute weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt for lumbar support
- Removable unit/contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView™ technology for view of all main compartments
- Zippered internal compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- Overlapping internal panels to secure contents
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
Its hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness provides a snug and secure fit. You can comfortably walk, run, climb, or descend because this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body; it also has padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag when not in use. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and water resistant.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.