Meret OMNI™ PRO FIRE BLS/ ALS Total System (TS Ready™), Fire Red
The all new OMNI™ PRO FIRE is the perfect BLS/ ALS bag for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with options. The OMNI™ PRO FIRE is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready™ first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag's sides depending on the team's requirements.
- Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
- Add the M4001X to add an MJD or MD O2 cylinder storage
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP embroidered carry handles on sides of bag
- PVC lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective tie down loops
- Reflective piping
- Unit/ Contents identification sleeve
- TS-Ready™ hideaway zippers for optional side modules
- TS-Ready™ for up to four 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Customized internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant,
- All compartments have air dry capability
The OMNI™ PRO FIRE has a completely new redesigned hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that fits snug. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this new backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket on the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and resist water.
Need to include oxygen in your kit This bag can accommodate you. Simply install the M4001X conversion kit and you can incorporate up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it while the bag is completely closed. Your partner can easily remove the entire cylinder or operate the oxygen while you wear the OMNI™ PRO ICB securely as a backpack. Truly an awesome BLS/ ALS response bag!
Model Number: m5101f
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.