Halo Combo pack IFAK Package, 7” x 5”
Halo Vent was created to treat tension pneumothorax, the second leading cause of preventable death on the battlefield. A durable, vented dressing with an aggressive adhesive is easy to use and performs in a wide range of operational environments.
Halo Vent features:
- (1) HALO Vent and (1) HALO Seal for both entrance and exit wounds
- 4 vent positions assure that the vent will function and drain regardless of orientation
- Retains effectiveness when folded or crushed
- Dimensions: 6.5” x 5.5”
- 6-year shelf life
- Manufactured in the USA
- US Patent Number: RE 48,007
The HALO Advantage:
- Highly effective medical grade hydrogel that allows HALO Vent to stick in wet, bloody, sandy or harsh environments.
- Features scrim, a non-woven material that is added to the HALO hydrogel to keep the gel from migrating in high heat environments.
- Temperature range of -30° - 140° F.
Outer Tape Edge
- Tape edge is more forgiving when handling with gloved or bare hands.
- Studies show that the outer tape edge has a wider operating temperature range and performs extremely well in freezing and elevated temperatures.
Size and Shape
- Covers a greater surface area, and aids in coverage of larger, unpredictable wound patterns.
- Oval shape allows for greater adherence around the contours of the body.
- Large pull tab allows for effective placement and wound burping.
- Durable packaging is impenetrable to water, air, gases, and is puncture and tear resistant.
- Material can be used as an additional occlusive barrier, by using tape to secure the barrier.
- The package contains tear notches at all 4 corners.
Model Number: 121610002
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.