Ever Ready First Aid Self Adherent Cohesive Bandages 4" x 5 Yards - 12 Count
- PACK OF 12 - Each pack contains 12 individually poly bagged latex free bandage rolls that each measure 4 inches wide and are 5 yards long. It's a perfect length for all body part - such as ankles, wrists, fingers, toes, elbows, and knees.
- STRONG & SELF-ADHESIVE - Ever Ready First Aid bandages are designed to offer excellent support. These bandages will not slip, meaning you won't have to frequently readjust them. The self adhesive bandages will stay in place even when we tor sweaty. The self adhesive design allows the bandages to be applied without the use of any clips or pins to stay in place.
- STRETCHY & COMFORTABLE - The durable elastic material allows the bandages to be applied to virtually any body part quickly and easily. The fabric can easily be torn by hand, no shears or scissors required.
- SOFT, BREATHABLE MATERIAL - The porous, lightweight material allows the injured area to breath, which facilitates healing and recovery.
- PAIN FREE COHESION - The bandages are designed to adhere well to itself, but won't painfully stick to skin or hair. Removal is easy and pain free.
No Pins or Clips Needed
Ever Ready First Aid bandages are designed to offer excellent, non-slip support. The self adhesive design allows the bandages to be applied without the use of any clips or pins and will stay in place even during wet or sweaty conditions.
Durable and Elastic
The durable elastic material allows the bandages to be applied to virtually any body part quickly and easily. It is porous and lightweight allowing the injured area to breath, which facilitates healing and recovery. Although they are strong and durable, you can tear the bandage without any shears or scissors.
4" x 5 Yards Self-Adherent Cohesive Bandages. Each is individually wrapped for easy storage and so they are clean and ready to use when needed.
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.6 x 5.1 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.