Ever Ready First Aid Oxygen Regulator CGA-870 Gauge Flow Rate with Wrench Key - 0-15LPM
- CGA 870 OXYGEN REGULATOR - A compact and light weight oxygen regulator is designed to fit any oxygen tank with a CGA 870 style fitting. Made of lightweight anodized aluminum with brass high pressure conduits. Designed to be used on oxygen tanks up to 2000 PSI.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOW RATE - Easily adjusts between 12 preset flow settings from 0-15 LPM with a simple turn of the knob. Easy to read indicator shows the current LPM.
- COMPACT SIZE - The regulator measures approximately 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.25", so it won't make oxygen tanks overly cumbersome by taking up too much space.
- SINGLE BARB OUTLET - The barb design fits securely into tubing and prevents leaks and detachment.
- OXYGEN KEY INCLUDED - Includes durable oxygen key (or wrench) that allows you to open portable oxygen cylinders. Comes with a chain that can be attached to the regulator for easy access.
Details: A compact and light weight oxygen regulator is designed to fit any oxygen tank with a CGA 870 style fitting. Made of lightweight anodized aluminum with brass high pressure conduits.
Easy To Install & Use
Attaches to the top of an oxygen cylinder. Once secured, the device allows you to control the LPM (liters per minute) the user receives. Adjust the amount to the desired setting using the knob. Devices such as a nasal cannulas attach to the single barb outlet with no intermediary connection needed.
12 Preset Flow Settings
Control the exact LPM to match the needs of the patient during oxygen therapy. Prevents oxygen waste by making sure the patient is always getting the correct amount. Easily choose between 12 preset flow settings - 0, 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 15 LPM.
Small, Lightweight, & Dependable
The solidly constructed regulator is made of lightweight anodized aluminum with brass high pressure conduits. Designed to fit oxygen cylinders made with a CGA 870 style fitting. Easy to read gauges show LPM setting and capacity of oxygen cylinder so you know when you need a to refill.
BONUS - Key Included
Easily open and close oxygen cylinders with the included key/wrench. Durable construction ensures the key won't break or crack when opening and closing oxygen tanks. Comes with chain to attach to regulator so it's always close at hand.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.