Ever Ready First Aid Non-Woven Sponges, 4" x 4", 4 Ply
The Ever Ready First Aid non-woven gauze sponges are made from fibers that are pressed together to resemble a weave. This results in increased absorbency and better wicking. This gauze is stronger, bulkier and softer than woven gauze, and produces less lint. They are perfect for use by medical professionals as well as for the home.
- EXCEPTIONAL ABSORPTION - Non-Woven Gauze Sponges are made from a latex-free poly rayon blend and are non-sterile and lint free. They are coarser and used in more general first aid applications where a wound might need to be cleaned, or packed. They have more space between their fibers that act as reservoirs to store liquids, creating a higher capacity for absorbency.
- 4 LAYERS – This sponge has 4 layers of gauze which increase its effectiveness at absorbing liquids with no chemical additives. They are soft for patient comfort when used on sensitive skin. Non-woven sponges are less likely to adhere to wounds compared to woven sponges.
- MANY USES – In addition to wound dressing and surgery uses, our sponges are perfect for exfoliating, makeup removal, skincare regimes and applying lotions or salves. Use for pets to apply medications or to clean their paw pads, ears and eyes.
- 800 SPONGES - This order is for four packs, a total of 800 non-woven sponges.
Model Number: 0200025, 0200025-2PK, 0200025-4PK
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.