Dixie Ems Sprague-Rappaport Two Tube Type Stethoscope
- IDEAL FOR DIAGNOSIS - The Sprague Rappaport Stethoscope eliminates the need for different stethoscopes for infants, children, and adults. The solid drum on the chest piece has two interchangeable diaphragms and three open bells for accurate detection of high, mid and low frequency sounds.
- Double Head: Allows use on patients of all ages and is made for professionals and students. Ear tubes are flexible and adjust for comfort. The solidly constructed chest piece allows for superior contact to provide accurate readings and assessments. With this double head model, the diaphragm is used for high frequencies and the bell is used for low frequencies.
- Anatomical Design: The earcups are made to match the angle of the ear canal for a superior fit that allows for better performance. The tubes are 22 inches in length and allow you to easily accommodate all patients, from infants to adults.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Includes 3 interchangeable bells, 4 replacement earpieces, and replacement small and large diaphragms.
- COSPLAY & ROLE PLAY: Increase the fun and realism of your cosplay and role play activities by adding this functional stethoscope to your outfit to take real life readings. It is durable and available in various colors to easily match your clothes.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.