Dixie EMS O2 Duffle Responder Kit with Oxygen D Tank and Regulator
- EMERGENCY KIT- This Emergency Kit contains an Ever Ready First Aid Oxygen Regulator, Dixie EMS Aluminum Oxygen Cylinder with Toggle Valve, and Dixie EMS Duffle Trauma Responder Bag. This kit will, control, measure, and supply oxygen to a patient providing safety and security no matter the time or place.
- CGA 870 OXYGEN REGULATOR –This kit comes with a compact and light weight oxygen regulator 4.5" x 2.5" x 1.25 made of anodized aluminum with brass high pressure conduits, designed to fit any oxygen tank with a CGA 870 style fitting. It is easily adjusts between 12 preset flow settings from 0-15 LPM with a simple turn of the knob. It also includes an oxygen key that allows you to open portable oxygen cylinders and comes with a chain that can be attached to the regulator for easy access.
- OXYGEN D TANK WITH TOGGLE VALVE- The Oxygen Cylinder with Toggle Valve in the kit is a lightweight, aluminum oxygen cylinder with a convenient and time saving toggle valve. It has industry standard posts and meets or exceeds all Department of Transportation. Capacity is 415L, fill pressure to 2000 psi, 5.1 lbs in weight, and 19.8” in height.
- DUFFLE TRAUMA RESPONDER BAG- The Kit comes in The Dixie EMS Oxygen 02 Duffle Trauma Responder Bag which is a foam Padded Case with Carry Handles and Reflector. It has adjustable shoulder straps and large side pocket for masks, cannulas, and the like. It is used for D tank and Supplies and measures 21.5"L x 8.75"H x 10"D.
- EMERGENCY ESSENTIALS- This Kit comes with many items you may need in an emergency including : Blood Pressure Cuff and Sprague Stethoscope Kit, Adult BMV, Pediatric BMV, Adult non rebreather mask with safety vent, Pediatric non rebreather mask with safety vent, OPA kit, Mylar Rescue Blanket 54” x 84”, Disposable Penlight with Pupil Gauge, Adult nasal cannula, Child Nasal Cannula, Titanium Bonded Bandage Shears 7 1/4", Strawberry Glucose, Nitrile Gloves, BZK antiseptic wipes, and Medical Tape 1”.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.