Dixie Ems Deluxe Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Blood Pressure Set W/Adult Cuff, Carrying Case and Calibration Tool
The Dixie Aneroid Sphygmomanometer - Blood Pressure Cuff is a dependable instrument for EMS, hospital or home use. It features a navy nylon cuff with range markings to ensure proper cuff size selection and an artery label to facilitate correct positioning.
- LATEX FREE BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF - Designed to fit adult arms between 10" and 16" in circumference. the PVC inflation bag utilizes two types of air release valves, a screw type & push type, for precise and rapid inflation. So convenient, it can be operated easily with a single finger or thumb. Made of a durable nylon that secures comfortably with a high quality Velcro strip.
- HIGH CONTRAST & EASY TO READ DIAL - The high contrast dial on the aluminum alloy manometer allows the use to easily read blood pressure measurements easily and accurately. The dial features a sturdy clip that attaches to clothing or belts when not in use.
- ADULT SIZED - Nylon cuff features a size range from 25.4cm to 40.6cm, ideally sized for adult use.
- DELUXE END VALVE - Designed to reduce dust build up.
- ZIPPERED CARRYING CASE - Easily store and transport when not in use with a secured zippered carrying case.
Model Number: 143401, 143401BK, 143401PK, 143401PUR
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.