Meret OMNI PRO X BLS/ALS Total System Bag - ICC - Blue
The OMNI™ PRO X is the perfect BLS/ ALS Emergency Response System for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with optional Infection Control and M4L Ballistic Armored Protection.
Meret OMNI PRO X BLS/ALS Total System Bag- ICC - Blue Features:
- Infection Control Bags are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin inside and out!
- Standard (Non-Infection Type)
- Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Add the M5001X to add an MJD or MD O2 cylinder storage or secure O2 access panel
- Increased size can support All-In-One VIPR O2 systems
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on tactical black)
- PVC lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- TS2 Ready hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready modules
- TS2 Ready for 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS System
- Overlapping internal panels secure contents
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- All compartments have air dry capability
- Color: Blue
- M4L Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 15" in.
- Width: 22" in.
- Height: 9.5" in.
- Product Weight: 10lbs 14oz
Using OneView™ technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, providing fast access to all compartments without moving the bag. A large front pocket offers space for longer items such as intubation aids. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI™ PRO X uses a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or descend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag when not in use. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and water resistant.
Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing wipe-clean materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
Model Number: M8101NB
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.