Ever Ready First Aid - Bandage Kit
- EASILY BUILD A FIRST AID KIT - If you're looking to build a first aid kit, the Ever Ready First Aid Bandage Kit will provide you with an essential collection of bandages to help you begin.
- 65+ PIECES OF EQUIPMENT - Start, refill, or expand your first aid kit with over sixty-five pieces of bandages, gauze, preparatory pads, and more.
- TIGHTLY PACKED AND READY TO GO - Each bandage kit comes tightly packaged in a sealed bag that makes packing a first aid kit easy and effective.
- REFILL YOUR KIT - Our bandage kit contains some of the most commonly use consumable items in a first aid kit. When you're running low on bandages, gauze, and other items this refill kit is a great way to restock your supply with one simple purchase.
Included In This Kit:
5 - Alcohol Prep Pads
5 - Iodine Pads
1 - 2” x 5” Stretch Gauze Roll
1 - 3” x 5” Stretch Gauze Roll
1 - 6” x 5” Stretch Gauze Roll
8 - 4” x 4” 12 Ply Gauze Pad
3 - 5” x 9” Abdominal Combine Wound Pad
2 - Sooth A Sting Pad
2 - Non-Woven Triangular Bandage
10 - Ammonia Inhalant Ampules
2 - 1-⅝” x 2-⅝” Eye Pad
1 - 1” x 10” Surgical Cloth Tape
5 - 2” x 4-½” Adhesive Bandage
5 - Adhesive Knuckle Bandage
5 - Adhesive Finger Bandage
5 - 1” x 3” Adhesive Sheer Bandage
5 - ¾” x 3” Adhesive Plastic Bandage
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.