Statpacks G3 Competitor, Mid-Sized EMS First Aid Waist Pack, Low-Profile Design, Quick Response Easy Access, Water-Resistant Pack for EMS, Police, Fire-Rescue and Athletic Trainers
- The low-profile design helps the pack to ride tight in your lower back and helps to ensure that bouncing is at a minimum. Contents pictured are NOT included, Bag Only
- ✅ QUICK EASY ACCESS Two removable accessory belt pockets provide quick access to supplies with an easy access front zippered pocket for tape
- ✅ EMS SUPPLIES This EMS waist pack has a large main compartment that accommodates plenty of first responder supplies HANDS-FREE Padded waist belt for hands-free convenience and comfort
- ✅ CONVENIENCE Wear on your waist and the design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack UNIQUE DESIGN allows access to the main compartment of this EMT medical bag that is efficiently organized with mesh pockets for quick viewing
- ✅ SECURE Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements. QUICK STASH pockets for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ✅ WATER-RESISTANT Main fabric is PVC-free tarpaulin featuring easy-clean, water-resistant properties. This EMS Waist Pack is a great for active shooter kit components or as an IFAK for EDC
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.