- A DELUXE KIT PERFECT FOR DOCTORS & NURSES - Two pieces of high quality medical equipment come bundled together in one convenient package. Dixie EMS offers their high quality aneroid sphygmomanometer adult blood pressure cuff along with a sprague rappaport stethoscope. In addition, your order comes with a complete accessory kit and a deluxe carrying case.
- LATEX FREE BLOOD PRESSURE CUFF - Designed to fit adult arms between 10" and 16" in circumference. The PVC inflation bag allows for both precise and rapid thanks to its two types of air release valves; screw type & push type. So convenient, it can be operated easily with a single finger or thumb.
- HIGH CONTRAST & EASY TO READ DIAL - The high contrast dial on the aluminum alloy manometer allows the use to easily read blood pressure measurements with quality and accuracy. The dial features a sturdy clip that attaches to clothing or belts when not in use.
- DUAL-HEAD SPRAGUE STETHOSCOPE - Designed for patients of all ages, the sprague stethoscope is great for nurses, doctors, and medical students looking for a high quality stethoscope. The eartubes are designed to be flexible and adjustable to ensure the most comfortable possible fit for the user, and the extra earpieces provided can be swapped out for a custom fit.
- CARRYING CASE INCLUDED - The convenient carrying case will keep your equipment secure when not in use. The zippered design is secure and water resistant, allowing you to transport your equipment easily.
Details: Dixie EMS Sprague kit includes a blood pressure unit with a nylon cuff, touch and hold closure, metal gauge with spring clip and inflation system. Professional Sprague Rappaport Style stethoscope with 22" tubing and accessory pouch that contains 2 diaphragms, 2 pair of ear tips and 3 bells. The kit includes a color matching nylon zippered case.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.7 x 3.2 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.