MediTac Bleeding Control Zip Pack Feat. QuickClot & Celox
- MEDITAC BLEEDING CONTROL PACK WITH QUIKCLOT AND CELOX– This single use pack includes the essentials for traumatic blood loss situations. The Quick-Tear easy to open, resealable MediTac Bleeding Control Pack will stop the flow of blood from life threatening injuries or wounds. Complete and compact, keep this kit at home, work and in the car, so you can be ready to assist during a road accident, active shooter or any life-threatening bleed injury.
- QUIKCLOT AND CELOX – Quikclot provides blood clotting gauze that easily fits in any trauma kit. Non-allergenic first aid gauze accelerates natural blood clotting and stops bleeding within minutes. You can rely on Celox to stop bleeding without generating heat. Celox is easy to use, very safe and extremely effective. When mixed with blood, Celox forms a robust gel plug in 30 seconds. It will significantly reduce blood loss and stop even arterial bleeding.
- ASORTED GAUZES- Gauze Roll Bandage 3”x4.1 Yards, Triangular Bandage 40x 40x 56, Gauze Pads 2x2 Gauze Pads 4x4. All the gauzes in this kit are 100% Cotton. They are soft, comfortable elastic gauze bandages can be used to treat a variety of injuries and emergencies. Gauze is an essential item that should be included in your first aid kit at home, work, school, or in your vehicle. In addition, the STERILE COMBINE PAD is ideal for large wounds that require more absorption that simple gauze. Combine pads are extremely effective at managing more serious injuries.
- BZK TOWELETTES - BZK Antiseptic Towelettes are high-quality sanitizing wipes designed to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Each wipe contains benzalkonium chloride which helps to protect against contaminants.
- DUCT TAPE & NITRILE GLOVES – The kit contains Adhesive Tape 2x 50 roll and nitrile gloves which are three times more likely to resist rips and tears than vinyl or latex gloves.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.