Ever Ready First Aid Latex Free CPR Training Practice Manikin Face Shields - 50 Pack
- A MUST FOR CPR & AED TRAINING - When training a large group of people on a manikin, repeated sterilization can be a costly and time consuming endeavor. Training face shields allow you to quickly and easily allow multiple users to practice on a manikin without having to sterilize a manikin or face mask. Each box contains fifty latex free face shields.
- EASY TO USE - The training face shields are easily dispensed from their box. Simply unfold the face shield and apply it over the manakin. Swap it out after use with a fresh face shield for the next user.
- AFFORDABLE SOLUTION TO TRAINING - Buying additional face masks, sanitizing methods, or manikins can be an expensive prospect. Training face shields provide an inexpensive solution for trainers looking to instruct larger groups.
- FULLY FEATURED FACE SHIELD - Each training face shield features a protective barrier that prevents the user from contaminating the manikin with their saliva and germs. The shields feature an instructional guide to help the user with proper application and use.
- WORKS ON ALL MANIKINS - Regardless of the size or model of the manikin you use, these training face shields will be compatible with them for instructional purposes.
Details: Maximize your CPR and AED training efficiency while minimizing your supply costs! Ever Ready's FAce Shields provide safe, effective and affordable barrier protection for multiple students sharing one training manikin. The training barriers eliminate the need for time-consuming, manual cleaning between uses. Each convenient dispenser box contains 50 single-use Training Shields and are latex-free!
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.