Contec Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter - Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) and Pulse Rate Monitor - Portable LED Display
This Oximeter is manufactured according to the CE and FDA standards set for pulse oximeter intended to be used in measuring pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.
The product is tested and has been assessed for safety to comply with the requirements of IEC 60601-1: 2005 + CORR. 1 (2006) + CORR. 2 (2007) + AM1(2012) or IEC 60601-1: 2012. Designed to provide a quick, accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate while you're on the go.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Designed to provide a quick, accurate way for spot-checking blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate while you're on the go. Intended for sports or recreational use.
- Simple operation allows it to turn on and off with the touch of a button and get a reading in seconds, and you can expect up to 30 hours of continuous monitoring on a single set of batteries.
- Features:30+ hours of continuous monitoring on one set of batteries, Integrated SpO2 probe and processing display module, SpO2 and Pulse Rate bar graph, Bright LED display, Low battery level indication, Auto power off after 5 seconds. Package Contents1x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter (Color may vary) 1x Neck/wrist Cord1x Instruction Manual 2x FREE AAA batteries
- Large easy-to-read multi-view LED display screen
- Displays SpO₂ and pulse rate
- Low power consumption, Auto-off function
- Approximately 30 hours of normal operation
- Accommodates a wide range of finger sizes from pediatric to adult
- Includes lanyard and two AAA batteries.
- Perfect for sports enthusiasts to measure oxygen saturation and pulse rate
Model Number: CMS50DL
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.