- Fights Multiple Pain Types: Advil coated caplets contain 200mg of ibuprofen to safely and effectively treat pain, providing powerful pain relief of headache back pain, minor arthritis, and other joint pain.
- Easy On-The-Go Packets: Perfect for travel, wedding gift bags, handbags, wallets, medical and college survival kits, and any other on the go need. Advil easy to carry two-tablet packets provide powerful Pain Relief On-The-Go for headaches and back pain.
- Fever Reducer: Use as a fever reducer and to help alleviate common pain symptoms including headache, backache, toothache and pain caused by the common cold. This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older.
- Safe Pain Relief: For over 35 years, millions of people choose Advil to deliver powerful pain relief from many kinds of acute pain including headache, backache and joint and minor arthritis pain.
- #1 Ibuprofen Brand: Advil delivers unbeatable strength of tough pain. Add Advil to your cart today and get power over pain.
- HSA and FSA eligible product
Advil Coated Tablets are available as easy-to-carry two-tablet packets to provide effective Pain Relief On-The-Go for headaches, back pain, menstrual cramps, muscle pain and other tough aches. Advil Coated Tablets contain the active ingredient Ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that when taken as directed is a safe and effective pain reliever and fever reducer. Use as directed. Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.