MediTac Rucksack Assault Trauma Tactical Kit Feat. CAT Tourniquet, Chest Seals, LifeStraw, Clotting Gauze
- FULLY STOCKED - Contains all the necessary and important items needed for many assault trauma injury situations. Included in this kit are assorted trauma dressings and pads, traumatic bleeding control products, CPR equipment, PPE items, bandages and splints, a blood pressure cuff and stethoscope set and more, all in a durable rucksack designed for stability, strength and comfort.
- DURABLE YET COMFORTABLE RUCKSACK – We designed our 18"x10"x11" bag to not only be tough but comfortable as well. The backpack is made with reinforced double-stitched nylon seaming for long-lasting durability. The padded shoulder straps and lumbar area prevent discomfort and pain that can be caused by prolonged use. The hip belt with sturdy buckle keep the rucksack stable and secure while also helping to support the weight of the backpack.
- BLEEDING CONTROL – This kit includes the items needed to stem heavy blood loss. A CAT tourniquet, Celox granules, vented chest seals, quick clotting gauze, and EverStop blood stopper bandage.
- GAUZE DRESSINGS AND PADS – Perfect to care for an injury on any body part, these gauze dressings can be used directly on a wound or as a wrap to hold bandages, injured limbs and splints in place. These versatile professional hospital gauze rolls are latex-free and suitable for surgery after-care.
- LIFESTRAW – Make water safe to drink. Weighs less than 2 ounces (46g) so you can pack it anywhere. Cleans up to 1,000 gallons (4,000 L) of water - enough drinking water to last an individual for over 5 years. Includes: LifeStraw, lanyard, user manual
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.