Meditac Tactical Eagle Type MOLLE EMT Medical First Aid IFAK Utility Pouch Rip-Away Pouch (Bag Only)
- DURABLE - Securely holds your first aid kit, including a battle dressing or blood stopper kit 5.5" tall x 9.25" wide x 3" deep, 19” unrolled open.
- PORTABLE - Fits on your MOLLE compatible tactical vest or chest rig, gear bag, belt, or other equipment. Velcro fastener on the back allows for quick removal from belt or backpack.
- ORGANIZED – Several pockets and elastic straps keep all items in order, organized and easy to access.
- SECURE – Our IFAK bag has several Velcro closures that secure the zippers and openings to ensure your items retain safe, clean and ready to use.
- This order is for one empty IFAK Pouch - Black
Fast and Easy to Attach and Remove
Pad has strong Velcro on one side to attach the IFAK kit
Velcro ensures the IFAK kit is quickly removable when needed, yet strong enough to hold the kit in place.
Reverse side has sturdy straps and snaps to attach to backpack, MOLLE bag, belt or anywhere the kit is needed.
Detachable Front Pocket is perfect for commonly used items.
3 Interior pockets are deep to keep items safe, secure and ready when needed.
Inside front flap has an additional band with strong stitching for more storage.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.