MediTac Intermediate Premium Bleeding Control Pack Feat. C.A.T. Tourniquet, Israeli Bandage, NAR Compressed Gauze Dressing, Hyfin Chest Seals, Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA), and QuikClot Gauze
- HYFIN CHEST SEALS - For the prevention, management and treatment of an open chest wounds and/or air entering the chest wall caused by chest trauma. Two seals, each individually packaged, are designed to allow the user to apply a seal to both an entry or an exit wound while also giving the option to only apply one and store the other until needed as the situation requires.
- C.A.T. TOURNIQUET – Designed to compress the limb to restrict blood flow. Prevents hemorrhaging, one of the leading preventable deaths in both tactical and non-tactical situations.
- ISRAELI EMERGENCY BANDAGE 4” – Emergency Bandages are the best hemorrhage control compression solution, thanks to the revolutionary pressure applicator.
- NAR COMPRESSED GAUZE DRESSING – 4. 5 in. x 4. 1 yd Sterile, 6-ply 100% cotton gauze The compressed, rolled gauze is ideal for wound bandaging and wrapping of injuries Unique crinkle weave ensures excellent fluid absorption Ultra-compact size that expands to cover larger wound areas Used as backing gauze for hemostatic agents, in conjunction with a compression bandage to control hemorrhage.
- MYLAR EMERGENCY BLANKET - These advanced and durable double-sided Mylar blankets are ideal for preserving body heat in emergency situations or in extreme conditions. Use to prevent both hypothermia and shock in an emergency situation. Windproof, waterproof, and snow proof design allows you to conserves 90% of your body heat.
- QUIKCLOT GAUZE- Quikclot provides blood clotting gauze that easily fits in any trauma kit. Non-allergenic first aid gauze accelerates natural blood clotting and stops bleeding within minutes.
- NASOPHARYNGEAL AIRWAY(NPA)- The nasal airway is made of a soft, high quality PVC designed for patient comfort and the packet of lubricant jelly enables the smooth insertion of NPA into the body.
- NITRILE GLOVES, SHEARS & MORE - Nitrile gloves are three times more likely to resist rips and tears than vinyl or latex gloves. 2 Pair, Size Large. The 7.5” titanium shears are autoclavable and sturdy to cut through tough cloths and bandages. Marker is made to write on and stand out on almost every surface.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.