MediTac Basic Bleeding Control Pack Feat. SWAT-T Tourniquet, Emergency Bandage and Compressed Gauze Dressing
Planning and preparation are key in any emergency. The Quick-Tear easy to open, single use, vacuum sealed MediTac Bleeding Control Pack includes the lifesaving essentials needed to stop traumatic bleeding until additional help arrives. This kit will stop the flow of blood from life threatening injuries from many types of wounds. The tourniquet will stop massive blood loss from a major limb/extremity injury, use the compressed gauze to fill a wound and stop the bleeding, or use the emergency bandage that combines a highly absorbent pad with compression to stop the flow of blood. Complete and compact, keep these kits in multiple locations- at home, work and in the car, so you can be ready to assist during a road accident, active shooter or any situation a life-threatening bleed injury can occur.
- BLEEDING CONTROL PACK – This single use pack includes the essentials for traumatic blood loss situations. This kit includes a tourniquet, an Israeli pressure bandage, 2 compression gauze, a mylar survival blanket, shears, gloves, a permanent marker and 3 antiseptic wipes. The non-resealable package includes our Quick Tear feature for fast and easy access.
- SWAT-T TOURNIQUET – This multi-use tourniquet will treat a variety of injuries, minor to life-threatening. Wrap tightly, ensuring ovals/rectangles change to circle/squares. Can be used as a tourniquet, a pressure bandage or as an elastic bandage
- EMERGENCY BANDAGE – Emergency Bandages are the best hemorrhage control compression solution, thanks to the revolutionary patented pressure applicator.
- COMPRESSED GAUZE DRESSING – 2 Unique crinkle weave ensures excellent fluid absorption.
- MYLAR EMERGENCY BLANKET - These advanced and durable double-sided Mylar blankets are ideal for preserving body heat in emergency situations or in extreme conditions. Use to prevent both hypothermia and shock in an emergency situation. Windproof, waterproof, and snow proof design allows you to conserves 90% of your body heat.
- NITRILE GLOVES, SHEARS & MORE - Nitrile gloves are three times more likely to resist rips and tears than vinyl or latex gloves. 1 Pair, Size Large. The 7.5” shears are sturdy to cut through tough cloths and bandages. Marker is made to mark and stand out on almost every surface.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.