Ever Ready First Aid Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56", 12 Count- 100% Cotton
For use as arm sling, cravat bandage or cover for head dressing. Individually polybagged Complete with two safety pins.
- MATERIAL & SIZE – The triangular bandage is made of 100% cotton and each measure at 40” x 40” x 56” (102cm x 102cm x 142cm).
- INDIVIDUALLY BAGGED – Each triangular bandage comes individually polybagged in durable plastic to ensure it is safe and ready to use.
- 2 SAFETY PINS INCLUDED – Each polybag contains 1 triangular bandage and 2 safety pins, so you can easily secure the bandage in place.
- MULTIPURPOSE – You can use this triangular bandage on any part of the body. As a head dressing to support fractures, a sling to immobilize limbs, a compression bandage, a cravat bandage, a sprain and broken bone support, or a dressing covering.
- PACK OF 12 BANDAGES – Each package contains 12 individually wrapped triangular bandages. A must-have for any first aid training class, first aid kit at home, school, work, vehicle, etc.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.