Ever Ready First Aid Sterile Gauze Pads 12Ply
- 100% COTTON GAUZE - Peel open the package and apply the pad directly to the wound using tape or an elastic bandage to secure. Stack pads on top of each other to create a high absorption dressing. Will not stick to the wound when removed.
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED STERILE BANDAGES - Our Sterile gauze pads are packaged in sterile envelopes and are suited for cleaning wounds and applying medication or antiseptic. They are made to resist bacteria and keep open wounds clean. They assist healing and are made to wick away wound drainage and keep it protected and clean.
- ESSENTIAL FIRST AID SUPPLY- Gauze pads and wraps can be used to treat many minor cuts and scrapes. Gauze is an essential item that should be included in your first aid kit at home, work, school, or in your vehicle.
- CLEAN AND DRESS WOUNDS – Use the pads to clean and treat the wound area with antiseptic and to apply ointments and creams to promote healing.
The Ever Ready First Aid sterile gauze pad is designed for use as a primary or secondary dressing. It is made of 12-ply cotton with an open weave fabric to provide absorbency and aeration when applied as a primary dressing directly into the wound. Use as a secondary dressing to help keep the primary clean and in place and provides an extra cushion to improve protection.
Versatile and Absorbent
It is made of 12-ply cotton with an open weave fabric to provide absorbency and aeration when applied as a primary dressing directly into the wound. Use as a secondary dressing to help keep the primary clean and in place and provides an extra cushion to improve protection.
Many Wound Applications
This pad of soft medical gauze will adapt to any injury or open skin wounds, whether it’s a burn, cut, or graze. The gauze roll absorbs blood and promotes clotting
Each gauze pad is individually packaged to ensure that it is sterile, safe and ready to use. A practical bandage to have on hand in home and office first aid kits, glove boxes and backpacks.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.