Ever Ready First Aid Instant Cold Pack, 4.5x7 Inch
- INSTANT RELIEF: Unlike Other cold packs that require prior freezing and refrigeration, instant cold packs can be activated with a simple squeeze to reduce the temperature of the contents inside the pack to approximately 35°f for 10 to 15 minutes. Instant cold packs are ideal for treating injuries when they happen for quick relief and comfort
- SOOTHES PAIN - Cold therapy is designed to reduce swelling and inflammation, provide pain relief, and speed up recovery. It's great for treating minor aches and Pains like sprains, soreness, insect bites, minor burns, headaches, toothaches, and a wide variety of other minor injuries. Cold therapy is a valuable way to provide increased comfort and relief.
- EASY ACTIVATION - The cold pack is easy to activate. First shake the contents to make sure the content is evenly distributed inside, then just give the pack a squeeze. After mixing the contents gently, the cold pack is now activated and will begin dropping in temperature. It can then be applied to the injured area.
- LARGE SIZE - The rectangular shape of the 4.5" X 7" Cold pack makes it great for both children and adults and can be used on virtually any body part. The large size means it can easily conform around affected areas - Large or small. The pad shape is versatile enough to ensure that you'll be able to treat the widest variety of injuries possible.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.