Ever Ready First Aid Deluxe Fanny Waist Pack Pouch for Emergency Tactical Preparedness, Travel, Running, Hiking, First Aid
- DURABLE NYLON - The first aid fanny hip bag is designed with 3 water-resistant zipper pockets and tear-resistant nylon material. It includes a heavy-duty adjustable waist strap.
- STRONG BUT LIGHTWEIGHT - The bag is built to be strong and lightweight to make it comfortable to carry around your first aid items. Designed with high-quality material while maintaining an inexpensive price, this sturdy bag is vital for professionals and civilians.
- EASY ACCESS - The pack contains three separate compartments secured by water resistant zippers. Perfect for easy organization. The zipper is designed to make the pouch easy to open and close when you're on the go. Each zipper has an attached rubber pull to make gripping easier and faster. The attached, adjustable waist strap allows a fit for all sizes.
- MULTIPLE USES: This essential waist fanny pack for men and women can carry all of your emergency medical supplies so you can be prepared for any emergency. Great for camping, hunting, outdoor hiking, survival, home, and car, or workplace
Item Dimensions LxWxH
7.2 x 3 x 4.5 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.