Ever Ready First Aid CPR Rescue Mask, Adult/Child Pocket Resuscitator, Hard Case with Wrist Strap, Gloves and Wipes
Prevent cross-contamination and increase the effectiveness of resuscitation with this mouth-to-mask CPR kit. Each kit comes with a dual-sized mask that works for both adults and infants.
- POCKET RESUSCITATOR – CPR is an emergency, life-saving procedure that combines chest compression with artificial ventilation. Our CPR mask is here to protect you when doing the latter.
- ADULT/CHILD CPR MASK – Our CPR mask is designed to fit and be effective on patients of all ages; infants, children, and adults. All items in the kit are latex-free.
- FOR EMERGENCY AND TRAINING – A CPR mask is a must to prevent cross-contamination while administering first aid. It can also be used for training purposes on a manikin during CPR or first aid classes.
- ACCESSORIES – Our CPR kit comes in a durable hard-shell case and includes dual sized CPR mask, one way-valve with a 3M Filtrete filter, two alcohol prep pads, a pair of nitrile gloves, and an instruction card.
- SAVE A LIFE - It is convenient to keep a couple of these CPR kits on hand in your bag, car, first aid kits, at home, work, school, etc. It could help you save a life in an emergency.
Model Number: EVRCPR00
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.