Ever Ready First Aid Alcohol Prep Pads, Medium 2-Ply Alcohol Wipes, Individually Wrapped Swabs, Saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- ANTISEPTIC – Use to prevent infections and other harmful contaminants, clean the skin, disinfect cuts, scrapes and small wounds. Also use to clean site prior to immunizations, blood tests and administering insulin.
- 70% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL – These swabs are saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol. They are pre-moistened to deliver the right amount of solution every time. They are made with soft material for gentle touch to the skin. Great for cleaning up diabetic lancets, taking blood sugar tests as well as for treating small cuts or wounds.
- STERILE– Alcohol pads are individually wrapped in foil packages, to maintain sterility and freshness for each use. Perfect for use in hospital/clinical settings as well as for the home and office first aid kit.
- 2-PLY – Wipes are designed 2-ply allowing you to unfold pad for easy cleaning / sanitizing the treatment area.
Details: Ever Ready First Aid Alcohol Prep Pads, Medium 2-Ply Alcohol Wipes, individually wrapped Swabs, Saturated With 70% Isopropyl Alcohol.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.1 x 2.2 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.