Ever Ready First Aid 3-ply Disposable Face Mask - 50/pack
- DISPOSABLE PROTECTIVE MASK – Multi-layer filtering with comfortable elastic ear loops and nose clip ensure proper fit. One size fits most.
- COMFORTABLE - Our disposable mask design provides you with comfortable protection. Our soft elastic ear loops and gentle nose wire allow for face mobility while creating a wall of health defense between you and your environment.
- QUALITY PROTECTION - Our premium quality disposable face masks protect your health from environmental elements. Have confidence entering busy environments with our excellent protective face mask design.
- BULK PACK - We provide breathable face masks at the lowest price with the highest quality materials. Our 50 piece pack is excellent for businesses wanting to invest in high-quality employee and customer protection at a reasonable price.
- MULTI-USE - Our disposable face masks are the perfect protection for public transportation, shopping, school, and other public settings that require social distancing. Our face masks are easy to grab and easy to dispose of in every scenario.
- EASY TO USE – Place mask on face with nose clip up. Loop around ears and fit nose clip to face. Pull down lower end of mask to wrap entire chin.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.