Ever Ready First Aid 10 Person First Aid Kit with Plastic Case, Type III, Ansi A, OSHA Compliant
- SAFETY FIRST: The Ever Ready First Aid Kit is Type III, meets ANSI standards and is OSHA compliant making it safe for all businesses to use.
- BE PREPARED AND PROTECTED: This emergency kit it is made to treat up to 10 people and contains 71 essential first aid supplies from bandages to burn cream to cold packs and more! The kit is perfect for treating small injuries in your office, vehicle or worksite. Keep yourself and your workers protected in an emergency by having the Ever Ready First Aid Kit on hand.
- FULLY STOCKED: Abdominal Wound Combine Pad, Sterile 5x9, Adhesive Bandages, Sheer Plastic 1x3, Burn Cream with Lidocaine .9g, Burnshield Dressing Pad 4x4, BZK Antiseptic Cleansing Towelette, Eye Pad, Sterile1-5/8 x 2-5/8, First Aid Booklet, First Aid Scissors, Gauze Pads, Sterile 3x3, Hand Sanitizer .9g, Instant Cold Pack(disposable)
- FULLY STOCKED(continued): Irrigate Eye Wash 1 oz., Mask CPR Protector in plastic bag, Pair of Nitrile Gloves, Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, Triangular, Bandage 40x40x56, Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9g Packet, Waterproof Adhesive Tape .5inch
- DURABLE AND PRACTICAL CASE: The Kit Case is made of durable plastic which makes it great for indoor or outdoor use. The case has two latches to keep it closed and a handle for quick access in an emergency. The case also includes tabs for mounting the on a wall or other flat vertical surface.
- 2- Abdominal Wound Combine Pad, Sterile 5x9
- 16- Adhesive Bandages, Sheer Plastic 1x3
- 10- Burn Cream with Lidocaine .9g
- 1- Burnshield Dressing Pad 4x4
- 10- BZK Antiseptic Cleansing Towelette
- 2- Eye Pad, Sterile 2.4 x 3.1
- 1- First Aid Booklet
- 1- First Aid Scissors
- 2- Gauze Pads, Sterile 3x3
- 6- Hand Sanitizer .9g
- 1- Instant Cold Pack, disposable
- 1- Irrigate Eye Wash 1 oz.
- 1- Mask CPR Protector in plastic bag
- 2- Pair of Nitrile Gloves
- 1- Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage
- 1- Triangular Bandage 40x40x56
- 10 -Triple Antibiotic Ointment .9g Packet
- 1- Waterproof Adhesive Tape .5 inch
- Dimensions: 8.5"L x 7" H x 3" W
- Type III, meets ANSI standards and is OSHA compliant
- Treats up to 10 people
- Contains 71 essential first aid supplies
- Perfect for treating small injuries in your office, vehicle or worksite
- 1.31 pounds
- Durable plastic case Includes tabs for mounting
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.