Ever Ready First Aid Rucksack Disaster Relief Kit
- FULLY STOCKED: The Ever Ready First Aid Disaster Relief Kit contains all the necessary and important items needed for many emergency situations. Included in this kit are assorted items for cold climates, harsh camping conditions, and lengthy hikes. All the items come in a durable 18" Military Molle Backpack designed for stability, strength and comfort.
- DURABLE YET COMFORTABLE DESIGN: The Military Molle 18"x10"x11" bag is not only tough but comfortable as well. The backpack is made with reinforced double-stitched nylon seaming for long-lasting durability. The padded shoulder straps and lumbar area prevent discomfort and pain that can be caused by prolonged use. The hip belt with sturdy buckle keeps the rucksack stable and secure while also helping to support the weight of the backpack.
- CAMPING GEAR: When you’re sleeping in the woods, you’ll need good camping gear. This kit comes with an emergency tent that is a large size, measuring 8ft by 5ft. In addition there are emergency sleeping bags for cold nights in the outdoors and MYLAR blankets measuring 52 inches by 84 inches. There are also backup lights in case you find yourself stuck in the dark in middle of the night. There are 6” light sticks that last 12 hours long and a LED flashlight with D batteries. Some more essentials in the kit are facial tissues, black whistles, safety goggles, disposable face masks, HotHands hand warmers, and BZK antiseptic towelettes.
- FOOD SUPPLY: Emergency Drinking water, with its five year shelf life, is a great addition to the Ever Ready First Aid Disaster Relief Kit. The 3600 calorie food bar provides immediate energy and is perfector on-the-run when you’re stuck in the wilderness. A LIFESTRAW is also included in the kit that weighs less than 2 ounces (46g) so you can pack it anywhere and cleans up to 1,000 gallons of water - enough drinking water to last an individual for over 5 years.
- KITS WITHIN THE KIT!: Inside the bag is the 10 Person ANSI A First Aid kit with a plastic case. It is made to treat up to 10 people and contains 71 essential first aid supplies from bandages to burn cream to cold packs and more. Another small kit that comes within the backpack is our CPR kit. It comes in a durable hard-shell case and includes dual sized CPR mask, one way-valve with a 3M Filtrate filter, two alcohol prep pads, a pair of nitrile gloves, and an instruction card.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.