- LARGE SIZE - An ideally sized 10.5" x 8.5" x 5" bag that's large enough to hold a wide variety of equipment while still being small enough to store and carry. The carry handles are strong and secure, allowing for easy portability.
- LARGE MAIN COMPARTMENT - One large main zippered compartment. This central compartment's sides have pockets to keep small equipment or bandages secure and handy.
- ZIPPERED SIDE POCKETS - It also has two zippered side pockets for bulky items or more storage space, help making organizing your tools and equipment easy and efficient.
- FULLY STOCKED JUMP BAG - Contains an assortment of supplies, tools and equipment that are ideal for First Responders and EMS.
Details: The Dixie kit comes in a bag that has a central section with an adjustable/removable Velcro divider with a built-in pocket. The central compartment's sides have pockets to keep small equipment or bandages secure and handy. It also has two zippered side PO.
Durable Trauma Bag
An ideally sized 10.5" x 8" x 5" bag that's large enough to hold a wide variety of equipment while still being small enough to store and carry. One large main zippered compartment complete with foam divider, with two side zippered compartments on either side, makes organizing your tools and equipment easy and efficient.
Bandages & Gauze
A wide variety of bandages and gauze that will help you treat a wide variety of cuts, scrapes, and lacerations.
Tools & Equipment
A collection of essential gear that no first aid kit should be without. Be prepared to treat a wide variety of injuries and emergencies with this collection of high quality equipment.
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.5 x 5.0 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.