Dixie EMS Fetal Stethoscope for Baby’s Heartbeat Detection Fetoscope with Pinard Horn and Soft Earbuds, 22”
- FETOSCOPE – A fetal stethoscope is a specialized stethoscope used to closely monitor the heartbeat and well-being of an unborn child. Detection is easiest after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- FEATURES – This specialized stethoscope is equipped with a cone-shaped bell, also called Pinard horn, added chin or forehead rest, high-quality lumen tubing, and new soft earbuds for added comfort.
- SAFE & EASY – Using our fetal stethoscope is an easy way to make sure your unborn child is safe. Regular heartbeat checks can quickly detect any cardiac changes in your fetus so you can seek professional help in time.
- REASSURANCE – With our fetoscope, you will be able to check the infant’s well-being as often as you’d like, at the comfort of your home, which adds reassurance and peace of mind to first-time parents or high-risk pregnancies.
- HOW TO USE - Lay down the mother in a comfy and quiet area. Place the Pinard horn on the lower belly and rest your chin/forehead on the device for added pressure. Slight pressure will ensure a clear auditory path. After locating the fetus’ heartbeat, count the beats per minute. It should be between 120-160 bpm.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.