Beaty Real-Time CPR Feedback Device
- EASY TO USE –Just apply and start compressing. Beaty is placed between the rescuer’s palm and the victim’s chest. The illustration on Beaty clearly shows where to place on chest to perform effective CPR as suggested in the AHA guidelines. When the proper compression pressure is reached, Beaty will emit an audio signal to alert and encourage the rescuer. If no sound is heard, compression pressure needs to be increased. Beaty should only be used on victims 8 years and older.
- AUDIO FEEDBACK – Enables the user to perform effective chest compressions. Sounds from Beaty signals whether compressions are being done correctly. Beaty runs on an installed and easily replaceable 3V lithium battery. There is no On/Off switch--the device is always on so it is ready for immediate use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Beaty includes a curved silicon pad that is made to fit the palm of the hand, provide a larger surface area and provide comfort during use. The cover does not increase its effectiveness, so if desired, the Beaty device can be used on its own.
- DEVELOPED BY DOCTORS – Developed by a team of leading doctors and medical engineers who saw the need to increase the effectiveness of early CPR intervention in the survival chain and created the Beaty.
- SMALL AND DURABLE – The small size enables the Beaty to fit anywhere to always be within reach. It tough, durable constructions enables you to carry Beaty with you at all times without damage.
Details: Beaty is to be used during CPR in cases of cardiac arrest, allowing the user to perform effective chest compressions. Beaty is placed between rescuer’s palm and victim’s chest and emits audible feedback with each adequate chest compression thus increasing the victim's chances of survival as well as enhance the user's sense of capability.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.