Ever Ready First Aid 100 Person OSHA/ANSI 354 Piece Hard Case First Aid Kit
- COMPREHENSIVE 354 PIECE KIT – Designed to meet the standards of OSHA and ANSI guidelines for 100 people, it is the ideal first aid kit for businesses and worksites, while still being a great choice for families, school, vehicles or personal use.
- FULLY ORGANIZED – The kit contents come organized and labeled, allowing the users to quickly find the equipment they need during an emergency.
- DURABLE DESIGN – The case exterior made of rugged plastic is designed to endure the hazards of any warehouse or worksite. The dual locking, easy slide latches ensure that the kit remains secure while mounted or when being transported.
- COMPACT & SPACIOUS CASE - The sturdy case opens to reveal two separate layers of individual compartments with high-quality equipment and tilting shelves that make retrieval quick and easy. There is also an extra space to add more items.
- EASY TO USE & SECURE - The kit can be locked or secured to prevent materials being mistakenly removed to ensure OSHA and ANSI compliance is maintained. Included First Aid Guide, English and Spanish, offers help and guidance in high stress situations.
Included In This Kit:
- 21 - Antiseptic Towelettes
- 36 - Alcohol Prep Pads
- 6 - Sting Relief Pads
- 1 - Sterile Eye Wash 1 oz
- 6 - Antibiotic Ointment Packets
- 10 - Burn Cream Ointments
- 1 - Burn Dressing 4" X 4"
- 10 - Antacid Tablets
- 10 - Aspirin Tables
- 10 - Non-Aspirin Tablets
- 1 - Instant Cold Compress 6" x 9"
- 20 - Adhesive Bandages 1" x 3"
- 60 - Adhesive Bandages 3/8" x 1-1/2"
- 60 - Adhesive Bandages 3" x 3/4"
- 10 - Butterfly Closures Bandages
- 18 - Wound Closure Strips 1/4" x 1-1/2"
- 2 - Gauze Rolls 2" x 4.1 Yards
- 2 - Eye Pads
- 8 - Sterile Gauze Pads 2" x 2"
- 4 - Sterile Gauze Pads 4" x 4"
- 1 - Sterile Trauma Pad 5" x 9"
- 1 - Breather Barrier
- 30 - Cotton Tip Applicators
- 1 - Adhesive Tape Roll 1" x 5 Yards
- 5 - Finger Splints - Wooden
- 1 - Triangular Bandage 40" x 40" x 56"
- 1 - Tweezers
- 1 - Metal Scissors
- 4 - Nitrile Examination Gloves
Item Dimensions 13.5 x 12 x 4 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.