Philips FR2/FR2+ Replacement Long-Life Battery
How can you tell if your device needs a fresh battery? Look at your AED's status indicator in the upper right hand corner. A flashing red "X" indication means the battery power level is low. A solid red "X" means the battery is not useable or completely depleted. Or, you can initiate a battery test to check its power status anytime by removing the battery pack, reinserting it, and choosing NEXT on the LCD screen and then BATTERY HISTORY.
• The Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack is installed in the same manner as any other battery pack for this AED.
• Squeeze the yellow latch on the old Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack to release and remove it from the AED.
• Make certain neither the electrode pads or optional ECG Assessment Module are connected to the AED.
• Hold the new Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack by the yellow latch and carefully slide it into the battery cavity at the top of the AED.
• Slide the new Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack into the AED until you feel and hear it click into place.
Once the battery is inserted, your Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ AED will automatically turn on allowing you to initiate a device self-test or perform other functions within its menu system. You'll know that your Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ AED is ready for use when you see the LCD hourglass symbol flashing in the device's self-test indicator window.
• Battery type: 12 Volt DC, 4.2 Ah, lithium manganese dioxide. Disposable, long-life primary cell.
• Capacity: When new, a minimum of 300 shocks or 12 hours of operating time at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C).
• Shelf life (prior to installation): Usually 5 years from date of manufacture when stored under standby environmental conditions in original packaging.
• Standby life (after installation): Usually 5 years. >4 years when stored under standby environmental conditions (battery installed, FR2+ unused).
• Storage temperature: 32 degrees to 109 degrees F (0 degrees to 43 degrees C).
• Shipping temperature: -4 degrees to +140 degrees F (-20 degrees to +60 degrees C).
• Battery limitations: Per battery labeling, never charge, short circuit, puncture, deform, incinerate, heat above 60 degrees C, or expose contents to water.
• Remove the Philips HeartStart FR2/FR2+ Battery Pack from your AED when discharged.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.