OMNI™ PRO X Blue with Ballistic
The OMNI™ PRO X is the perfect BLS/ ALS Emergency Response System for the first responder who wants an organized solution for their equipment with optional Infection Control and M4L Ballistic Armored Protection.
The patented OMNI™ PRO X uses specialized interchangeable TS2-Ready™ modules, enabling the first responder to customize the bag depending on a team's requirements. These same modules can also be labeled for easy identification and stowed inside the main compartment of any TS2-Ready™ ready bag. Additional items can be secured to the front laser cut MOLLE panel. The main internal compartment can be completely customized to efficiently organize large and small items by using the innovative slider divider system. Overlapping panels secure internal contents while providing easy access to DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. Outside pockets and pouches offer additional quick-access storage.
Using OneView™ technology, the bag opens completely facing one direction, providing fast access to all compartments without moving the bag. A large front pocket offers space for longer items such as intubation aids. A system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be air dried while the bag is completely closed. The bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles.
The OMNI™ PRO X uses a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or descend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag when not in use. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced to ensure durability and water resistant.
Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing wipe-clean materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
The OMNI™ PRO X is also available with NIJ certified Level IIIA M4L Ballistic Armored Protection that can withstand multiple rounds including a .44 MAG. Discreetly constructed into the rear pocket of the backpack system, an ultrathin M4L (MERET 4 LIFE) armored ballistic panel is positioned to defend your vital chest region. This feature can provide protection to advance quicker onto an unsecure shooter scene in order to quickly aid and evacuate the injured.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? Simply install the M8001X conversion kit and you can secure up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder and access it while the bag is completely closed. Your partner can easily remove the entire cylinder or operate the oxygen while you wear the OMNI™ PRO X as a backpack.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC) versions are constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally. Bright internal materials for easy-view of supplies
- Optional M4L NIJ Level IIIA ballistic armored protection to vital chest region
- Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
- 3” x 17.5” front name tape area, MERET tape included
- Front laser cut MOLLE panel for accessory customization
- Fits 4+ TS2-Ready™ modules internally or 2 externally
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Add the M8001X to add O2 cylinder storage
- Increased size can support All-In-One VIPR O2 systems
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Matte finish metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag (except on black)
- Lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, tie down loops, zipper, and handle logos (except on black)
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
- TS2 Ready™ for 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- OneView™ technology- all main compartments open completely in front of first responder
- Zippered internal compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- Overlapping internal panels secure contents
- Dual large external zippered clear pockets
- Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
- All compartments have air dry capability
- NIJ STANDARD 0108.01 THREAT PROTECTION (LEVEL IIIA)
- 9mm Luger 124gr FMJ
- .44 MAG 240gr Lead SWC GC
- SPECIAL THREAT PROTECTION
- Federal 9mm Luger 124gr Hydra-Shok JHP
- Federal .40 S&W 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP
- Federal .45 AUTO +P 200gr GDHP
Product Dimensions: 15" x 22" x 9.5"
Product Weight: 10 lbs 14 oz ICC, 6 lbs 10 oz standard
M4L Lifetime Warranty, 5 Year Warranty Optional Armored Ballistic Panel
Model Number: M8001NBBAP
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.