Ever Ready First Aid StatPacks Extra Large Fully Stocked EMT Premium Trauma Bag for Firefighters & First Responders
Contains all the necessary and important items needed for most First Responder situations. Included in this kit are assorted trauma dressings and pads, traumatic bleeding control products, CPR equipment, PPE items, bandages and splints, blood pressure cuff and stethoscope set and more.
- FULLY STOCKED: Contains all the necessary and important items needed for most First Responder situations. Included in this kit are assorted trauma dressings and pads, traumatic bleeding control products, CPR equipment, PPE items, bandages and splints, an adjustable extrication collar, blood pressure cuff and stethoscope set and more.
- STATPACKS PREMIUM EXTRA LARGE TRAUMA BAG: Unique foam lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements. Innovative internal shelving fold-in /out design is compact, yet quickly allows for easy organization of medication supplies and tools.
- ALL WEATHER DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: EPO – tarpaulin nylon fabric for easy clean and infection control. Solid plastic skids allow you to place the bag anywhere without damage to contents or the bag. Fits D, Jumbo D, and M6 oxygen cylinders. Large, durable # 10 YKK zippers for easy open. Bright colors for easy identification from other EMS bags on scene.
- COMFORTABLE SHOULDER STRAP: Designed for on-the-go personnel, the detachable padded strap takes weight off your neck & shoulders, providing optimal comfort & support. Also includes top handles with tool loops and a padded Velcro hand grip for carrying comfort.
- SEPARATE POCKETS & COMPARTMENTS: Organizational system is designed to safely store all kinds of first aid gear, medical equipment & supplies. Constructed with padded dividers, 2 internal lid zippered compartments, external tool loops and a dedicated space for an oxygen cylinder. Instead of buckles, our sturdy zippers allow for quicker access.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.