Ever Ready First Aid Compressed Sterile Gauze, 6-Ply Emergency Medical Dressing for First Aid Kits, Hemostatic Control Bandage – 4.5” x 4.1 Yards
- BLOOD CONTROL – This single-use compressed gauze is an essential item for any medical kit. It is used to control moderate to severe bleeding wounds by itself or together with a compression bandage.
- VACUUM SEALED – Our bandage comes in a vacuum-sealed compact pouch to minimize its size and maximize its portability. It can easily fit into any first aid kit or medical bag.
- QUICK & EASY APPLICATION – The unique z-fold dispensing system makes this gauze ideal for fast and easy wound packing without the risk of it rolling away and losing its sterility, making it ideal for pre-hospital emergency care.
- SIZE & MATERIAL – The bandage is 4.5” wide, 4.1 yards long, and made of 6-ply white cotton. It is a continuous-feed gauze, making its removal from the wound easy. The gauze can also be easily cut and the high-quality cotton provides maximum absorption.
- MULTIPURPOSE – You can put this gauze in any type of emergency or first aid kit; home, car, camping, hiking, etc. Also ideal for U.S. military individual tactical and field first aid kit, EMT and first responders.
This single-use compressed gauze is an essential item for any medical kit. It is used to control moderate to severe bleeding wounds by itself or together with a compression bandage. It comes in a vacuum-sealed compact pouch to minimize its size and maximize its portability. The unique z-fold dispensing system makes this gauze ideal for fast and easy wound dressing without the risk of it rolling away and losing its sterility. This makes the gauze ideal for pre-hospital emergency care. It can easily fit into any first aid kit or medical bag; home, car, camping, hiking, etc. Also ideal for U.S. military individual tactical and field first aid kit, EMT, and first responders.
Package Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.5 x 0.9 inches
Model Number: TM215, TM215_sq5
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.