North American Rescue Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kit Feat. C.A.T. Tourniquet & QuickClot Vacuum Sealed - Advanced BCD
Control the bleed with these easy-to-use tools!
Life threatening bleeding can occur from everyday emergencies such as vehicle crashes, incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, and inflicted injuries from man-made disasters such as shootings and bombings. Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kits by North American Rescue are designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding.
Contained in a ruggedized, vacuum-sealed pouch, this life saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, shears, pressure dressings/bandages, and a Hemostatic that further enhances blood clotting abilities. Also included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so that even untrained providers can help save a life.
NAR Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kits are available in 4 configurations: Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD.
ADVANCED / ADVANCED BCD:
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat major bleeding with a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Packaged in a compact, ruggedized vacuum-sealed pouch
- Includes the HyFin® Compact Vent Twin Pack and the QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing, a highly effective bleeding control hemostatic bandage
- Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD configurations
Advanced BCD Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze
- 1 x HyFin® Compact, Vent Twin Pack
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 14 oz
Model Number: 80-0522
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.