- OUR LARGEST TRAUMA KIT - Featuring a extensive and generous assortment of tools and equipment packed in our largest trauma bag, this kit offers an unparalleled level of preparedness for almost any emergency.
- FIRST RESPONDER BAG - A 20" x 13" x 9" trauma bag featuring a rubberized bottom panel, Velcro handle closures, three rows of elastic loops sewn into the lid, and reflective high-visibility strips. Two side pockets with removable see-through pouches.
- TOOL KIT - A collection of essential gear that no first aid kit should be without. Be prepared to treat a wide variety of injuries and emergencies with this collection of high quality equipment.
- DOUBLE BANDAGE KIT - Includes two bandage kits. A wide variety of bandages and gauze that will help you treat a wide variety of cuts, scrapes, and lacerations.
- ADDITIONAL TOOLS & EQUIPMENT - We've added more lifesaving and diagnostic tools and equipment to this kit, such as a dual tube stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, & adult/child CPR mask.
Details: Included In This Kit: 1 - First Responder Bag1 - 12" x 30" Multi-Trauma Dressing1 - Adult Blood Pressure Cuff 1 - Foil Baby Bunting 1 - Rappaport Type Sprague Stethoscope 1 - CPR Rescue Mask, Adult/Child Resuscitator In Hard Case Double Bandage Kit10 - Alcohol Prep Pads10 - Iodine Pads2 - 2” x 5” Stretch Gauze Roll 2 - 3” x 5” Stretch Gauze Roll 2 - 6” x 5” Stretch Gauze Roll 16 - 4” x 4” 12 Ply Gauze Pad 6 - 5” x 9” Abdominal Combine Wound Pad 4 - Sooth A Sting Pad4 - Non-Woven Triangular Bandage 20 - Ammonia Inhalant Ampules 4 - 1-⅝” x 2-⅝” Eye Pad 2 - 1” x 10” Surgical Cloth Tape10 - 2” x 4-½” Adhesive Bandage10 - Adhesive Knuckle Bandage10 - Adhesive Finger Bandage10 - 1” x 3” Adhesive Sheer Bandage10 - ¾” x 3” Adhesive Plastic Bandage Tool Kit1 - 5-½” Stainless Steel Bandage Scissor1 - 5-½” Kelly Straight Forceps 1 - EMS Rescue Space Blanket 1 - Diagnostic Penlight With Pupil Gauge1 - Padded Aluminum Wire Splint1 - CPR Protector Mask In Plastic Bag1 - Instant Cold Pack1 - Seatbelt Cutter 1- Strawberry Glucose Gel1 - Pair of Vinyl Exam Gloves 1 - One Hand Tourniquet1 - Burnshield 4” x 4” Burn Dressing Pad6 - Burnshield ⅛oz Burn Sachets 1 - Berman Emergency Airways Kit Set of 6 (40mm – 110mm)
Package Dimensions: 18.9 x 14.1 x 9.0 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.