Ever Ready First Aid Adhesive Silk Cloth Tape Roll - Latex Free - 2" x 10 yds - 6 Count
- STRONG HYPOALLERGENIC ADHESIVE: Ever Ready Surgical Tape is a "silk-like" waterproof cloth tape with a latex-free, hypoallergenic adhesive that offers high strength and adhesion. The glue especially adheres well to dry skin. Will stay on during your daily routine and while exercising.
- SECURE DRESSINGS AND DEVICES: Our tape is economical, high-strength with high-adhesion. This tape is conformable and has bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape. It is excellent for securing regular and bulky dressings, tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing). Anchoring bulky dressings. immobilization.
- SECURE SPLINT INJURIES: This tape is perfect for use in adhering splints for immobilizing injured fingers and toes.
- 6 COUNT - This order is for 6 rolls of 2" x 10 yds tape.
Details: Product Description Ever Ready Surgical Tape is a "silk-like" cloth tape with a latex-free, hypoallergenic adhesive that offers high strength and adhesion. It especially adheres well to dry skin. Our Surgical Tape is the most economical, high-strength and high-adhesion tape offered. This tape is conformable and has bi-directional tear. It is excellent for securing regular and bulky dressings, tubing, and immobilization. Product Features: Available in several width sizes and packaging. Easy, straight, bi-directional tear allows clinician to tailor the tape. High strength for durability. Adheres well to dry skin. Conformable. Versatile. Latex-free and hypoallergenic for sensitive patients. Water-resistant. Suggested Applications: Securing tubing and devices (e.g., catheters, I.V. tubing). Anchoring bulky dressings. When tape width must be customized. Immobilizing fingers and toes. Stabilizing finger splints. Manufacturer Contact Information Not Applicable
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 4.1 x 2.2 inches
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at email@example.com with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.