MediTac IFAK Molle Rip-Away Pouch - Eagle Type Tactical Trauma Kit Feat. CAT Tourniquet
- COMPLETE BLEED CONTROL KIT - Designed to meet all traumatic blood loss situations this kit includes the essentials and more. CAT Tourniquet – designed to compress the limb to restrict blood flow. Emergency Bandage – the best hemorrhage control compression solution. Celox Hemostatic Granules - 15g Packet usually sufficient to treat major arterial bleeding. 2 Vented Chest Seals - used when an open chest injury occurs.
- DURABLE MOLLE POUCH - Securely holds your first aid kit, 9.25" tall x 5.5" wide x 3" deep, 19” unrolled open. Fits on your MOLLE compatible tactical vest or chest rig, gear bag, belt, or other equipment. Velcro fastener on the back allows for quick removal from belt or backpack.
- RIP-AWAY VELCRO FOR FAST REMOVAL – This kit is created with a strong, secure Velcro fastener on the back for quick removal from belt or backpack. No need to untie or unfasten. Just pull / rip off and you are ready to administer aid.
- TOOLS AND SUPPLIES- Kit also contains an Emergency mylar thermal blanket, Combine pad, Trauma shears, Emergency whistle, Face shield, Mini sharpie, Sterile gauze pads and Antiseptic wipes.
This kit includes our fastest and safest pre-hospital field tourniquet. Includes reinforced metal windlass, stabilization plate, windlass clip and writeable windlass security strap
Celox Hemostatic Granules - 15g
Celox can stop even potentially lethal bleeding fast. It is easy to use- just pour, pack and apply pressure. When mixed with blood, Celox forms a robust gel-like clot in 30 seconds. Celox’s clotting ability has been proven to work in the cold (hypothermia) or in the presence of common anti-coagulants such as warfarin.
2 Vented Chest Seals
Vented Chest seals should be used when an open chest injury occurs. Chest seals work by closing the chest wall opening to keep collapsed lungs inflated. The Patent Pending 4 vent design is self-regulating to allow for the release of accumulated air or evacuation of blood and is effective in preventing the re-entry of air through the open chest wound.
Emergency Bandage 4"
The Emergency Bandage consolidates numerous treatment equipment into a single unit and provide in one device. Designed with the end-user in mind; for the first-aid trained and the lay care-giver.
MediTac IFAK Molle - Eagle Type Tactical Trauma Kit with Tourniquet, Celox Hemostatic Granules and Pressure Bandage, Bleeding Control Kit
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.