Ever Ready First Aid Tactical Trauma IFAK Kit Feat. Trauma Pack QuikClot, Israeli Bandage, SWAT-T Tourniquet in IFAK Molle Pouch
- A KIT PACKED WITH ESSENTIALS - A small and lightweight kit that's packed with high quality equipment to treat a variety of emergencies and injuries.
- TRAUMA PACK WITH QUICKCLOT - Stop bleeding on site quickly and efficiently with this selection of essentials, featuring Quickclot advanced clotting sponge to stop bleeding fast.
- SWAT-T TOURNIQUET – This multi-use tourniquet will treat a variety of injuries, minor to life-threatening. Wrap tightly, ensuring ovals/rectangles change to circle/squares. Can be used as a tourniquet, a pressure bandage or as an elastic bandage.
- COMPRESSED GAUZE, ISRAELI BANDAGE & BANDAGE SHEER - Vacuum-sealed to provide the most amount of of sterile bandage and gauze in the smallest packaging possible. Easily cut to fit with a stainless steel bandage sheer.
- NASOPHARYNGEAL AIRWAY WITH LUBRICANT - Easily insertable and made with patient comfort in mind, secure an open airway with this NPA. Lubrication included.
Our IFAK Tactical Trauma Kit
Each IFAK Kit Contains:
- 1 - Black IFAK Bag
- 1 - Trauma Pack With Quickclot
- 1 - 7-1/4" Black Stainless Steel Paramedic Scissors
- 1 - Nasopharyngeal Airways 28FR
- 1 - Pack of Dynalube Sterile Lubricating Jelly
- 1 - 4.5" x 4.1" Sterile Primed Gauze Bandage
- 1 - 6" Israeli Compression Bandage
- 1 - SWAT-T Tourniquet
Our kit now includes one of our highest quality tourniquets, the SWAT-T. Treat severe bleeding effectively and reliably.
The Trauma Pak contains QuikClot Advanced Clotting Sponge and other vital elements to control bleeding fast. Packed in a tough, waterproof, pocket-sized pouch, the Trauma Pak with QuikClot is easy to use: simply open, remove and apply.
Vacuum-sealed to provide the most amount of of sterile bandage and gauze in the smallest packaging possible. Easily cut to fit with a stainless steel bandage sheer.
The Emergency Bandage consolidates numerous treatment equipment into a single unit and provide in one device. Designed with the end-user in mind; for the first-aid trained and the lay care-giver.
An IFAK Kit Designed For Every Situation
Hunting, Hiking, & Camping
When you're far from aid while hunting or camping you need to rely on a kit that can treat and stabalize injuries until further help can arrive. This lightweight kit fits easily into bags and backpacks and is great to take along to treat a variety of common injuries and emergencies.
If a vehicle accident occurs your actions during the first crucial minutes can make all the difference. Respond quickly and effectively by keeping this kit in your vehicle. This kit allows for the immediate stabilization of common automotive injuries while you wait for EMS to arrive.
Accidents and emergencies can happen anywhere, so stay prepared with a kit that can treat the widest variety of possible emergencies. Keep your office or home supplied with our kit to ensure you can handle everything from first aid to disasters.
All orders are processed upon receipt (excluding weekends and select legal holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. MediTac proudly ships to our Armed Forces APO/FPO customers.
Delivery Time & Delays
Delivery time on most orders is up to 7 business days within the contiguous 48 states. In the event of delays, every effort will be made to contact you by phone, e-mail or mail. Actual shipping time is dependent on:
- Availability of merchandise
- Weather or other natural conditions
- Carrier operating schedules, delays or disruptions
- Credit verification & payment processing
- Pharmaceutical authorization if applicable
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Orders 50 or more qualify for free freight. Excludes first aid cases.
For international orders & shipments, or for more information about shipping & the availability of products, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes (including VAT), which are incurred once a shipment reaches your destination country. MediTac is not responsible for these charges if they are applied and are your responsibility as the customer.
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 7 business days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.